Are you Essex’s answer to Cara Delevingne or Kate Moss? Do you want the opportunity of a lifetime? Have you always wanted to star in your own fashion shoot and have your hair styled by the team that styled The X Factor and fashion weeks in NY, London, Paris and Milan? We are looking for YOU!
£250 worth of Bluewater Shopping Vouchers
One year of personal hair styling at Silhouette du Barry Hairdressing in Chelmsford.
Your very own ‘Face of the Future’ styled Photo shoot Sunday / Monday 3rd/ 4th August 2014
Hair styling and pamper goodies
Plus 3 Runners Up
(voted by our facebook likers) will receive:
A prizewinning ‘Face of the Future’ styled Photo shoot on Sunday/ Monday 3rd/ 4th August 2014
A hair goody bag
Send two recent head shot/waist upwards photographs to:
email@example.com or post them to ‘The Face of The Future’ at Silhouette du Barry, 8 Moulsham Street (High Street) Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0HR
Please include the following information: Full Name, age and date of birth, Address, Telephone number and email if applicable. Plus a few lines telling us a little bit about yourself.
Anyone under the age of 18 must also have permission from a parent or guardian to enter.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. You must be a minimum age of 15-24 years. All entrants under the age of 18 must have their parent or guardians permission to enter. All entrants must be able to verify any information given.
2. You must be a resident of the United Kingdom.
3. Contestants must not have a criminal record or anything else in their background that would bring the contest or Silhouette du Barry into disrepute.
4.Contestants must not have any verbal or written contract that forbids them from working with Silhouette du Barry as a model.
5. Use of images: Contestants will permit Silhouette du Barry the license to use their photograph for publicity purposes. The winners consent to having their photographs taken, be interviewed by the press (if required) and other media activity which may be used in social media and in the public domain eg. Facebook, Twitter and internet websites.
6. Entry: In order to enter you must send two recent head shot/waist upwards photographs to the email address given
or via post to the address given above, along with your details as requested in the entry section. If we receive images from you which are corrupted, incomplete or otherwise deficient, we may not be able to enter you into the competition. Proof of uploading your Submission will not be accepted as proof of entry. After the judging panel meets to choose the twelve finalists it will post your image to the Silhouette du Barry facebook page to begin the voting. Please note that Facebook cannot be held liable for any aspect of this Competition and the Competition is not sponsored, endorsed or otherwise associated with Facebook.
7. Prize: Travel, accommodation, expenses, charges and insurance are not included as part of the Prize unless we indicate otherwise. We reserve the right to alter and or change the prize where necessary without notice. Only one entry per person is allowed to the competition and multiple entries may result in you being disqualified from the competition.
8. Competition Period: Entries must be received between 12th May 2014 and 30th June 2014 . Any entries received before or after the Competition Period (for whatever reason) will not be valid.
9. Winner Selection: The Prize winner(s) will be selected as follows: The judging team at Silhouette du Barry will review and make the selection from all online applications and from postal applicants of the 12 finalists. Facebook voting by likes on an individuals image will decide the final four Finalists/Runner’s Up. However the Silhouette du Barry Judging panel will have the final overall decision over the final winner and winning selection and this decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. Disclaimer: Silhouette du Barry shall not be held liable for any accidents, mishaps, injuries or loss of property that may arise during the competition. Contestants will adhere to the terms and conditions of the competition. Silhouette du Barry have the rights to disqualify not adhering to the terms and conditions laid out here in.